Title IV Financial Aid requires the following:
- Acceptance by the College into a curriculum.
- The student has received a high school diploma, or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or its recognized equivalent.
- The student is not in default on any Perkins, Stafford, Plus, Stafford/Ford, Federal Direct Subsidized and unsubsidized loan.
- No overpayment is owed on any Title IV program funds.
- The student maintains satisfactory academic progress as defined by the College for financial aid programs.
6. The Financial Aid office has been informed of all awards made to a student by a source outside the college.
Failure to comply with these requirements may significantly alter or eliminate eligibility for aid.