Home Students Forms for Students


Beginning, October 7th, Student Affairs will no longer accept paper or faxed transcript requests.  


ALL requests must be made through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).  Students can order directly by visiting www.getmytranscript.com. The cost of an official transcript will be $7.25. Students will also be able to check the status of their requests from the NSC site in addition to Web Advisor.  

Also, we will no longer process requests received via telephone or fax from third parties requesting enrollment or graduation information on a student. Students who need this information will still be able to complete an Enrollment Verification Request form within the Student Affairs Office. 

If you have any questions, please contact Alexis DuBose at 355-4162 or feel free to stop by the Office of Student Affairs.



 Information Release Form

Residency Certification Petition

Change of Information Form

joomla visitors