Home Students Appeals Process

Appeals Process


Students who wish to appeal the withholding of payments due to unsatisfactory progress may submit a letter stating reason(s) for delay in progress to the Student Affairs office. The Appeals Committee (consisting of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Vice President for Business Affairs will review the appeal and contact the student as soon as possible concerning their decision.

joomla visitors