1. The $30 nonrefundable processing fee must be paid by cash, check, debit card that can be run as a credit card, or credit card and cannot be charged to any type of scholarship, sponsorship or financial aid.
2. The plan cannot be used for balances of less than $100.
3. The payment plan is for tuition and fees only.
4. Any type of assistance such as financial aid, scholarship, or sponsorship must be used before any balance of tuition can be charged to the payment plan.
5. The deferred payments may be used by students who have not completed the financial aid process or other authorizations for payment of tuition. Any unpaid classes not covered by the payment plan will be dropped.
6. The tuition can be paid anytime but at least two payments for the amount due must be paid by dates specified by Business Affairs.
7. A late fee of $25 will be charged for each late payment, including students who have not finalized their financial aid, scholarship or sponsorship.
8. Payments will be accelerated for any student who enters into the payment agreement and subsequently receives financial aid, scholarship or sponsorship. All outstanding balances owed, including any late fees, will be deducted before any balance check will be issued to the student.
9. If an account becomes delinquent, it will be placed on a hold status. Registration will not be allowed; future classes already registered will be purged; transcripts and diplomas will not be issued and the student will not be allowed to participate in graduation activities until the account is paid.
10.Once an account becomes delinquent, it will be placed in our regular billing cycle. A student will receive three bills. The third bill informs the student that the account will be turned over to the South Carolina Tax Commission for collection and to a Collection Agency. Collection Agency charges will be added to the bill at this point.
11.After notification of a financial aid award, students should contact Business Affairs to verify their account is paid in full before discontinuing payments.
12.Refunds of tuition and fees are per College policy. Refunds and applicable financial aid will first be used to repay any outstanding balance due.
13.A new Deferred Tuition Payment Plan must be signed if additional classes are added.
Deferred Tuition Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
Williamsburg Technical College, 601 Martin Luther King, Jr., Avenue, Kingstree, SC 29556 843.355.4110 or 800.768.2021
Williamsburg Technical College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Williamsburg Technical College.
Employee and applicant inquiries concerning the federal laws and their application to the College may be directed to the Vice President for Business Affairs , WTC, 601 MLK Jr. Avenue, Kingstree, SC 29556 843.355.4117, who will serve as the College’s Section 504, Title II, and Title IX Coordinator.
WTC shall not discriminate in employment or personnel decisions or in student admissions or in student decisions, or in all other segments of the College community on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, disability, ancestry, political affiliation, pregnancy, marital status or unfavorable discharge from military service, in the educational programs and activities which it operates, and the College is prohibited from discrimination in such manner by applicable laws. Practices and requirements for non-discrimination extend to the enrollment of students in programs and activities of the College and employment by the College. Employee and applicant inquiries concerning the federal laws and their application to the College may be directed to the Vice President for Business Affairs , WTC, 601 MLK Jr. Avenue, Kingstree, SC 29556 843.355.4117, who will serve as the College's Section 504, Title II, and Title IX Coordinator. Student and prospective student inquiries concerning the federal laws and their application to the College or any student decision may be directed to Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, WTC, 601 MLK Jr. Avenue, Kingstree, SC 29556 843.355.4162, who will serve as the College’s Section 504, Title II, and Title IV Coordinator. Copyright 2015 Williamsburg Technical College